Returns and Shipping Info
For your safety, all sales are final.
To protect our customers from potential tampering or contamination, we do not accept returns. If any bottles break during shipment, send photos within 48 hours to email@example.com. We'll replace the damaged bottle(s) or credit your payment method accordingly.
Not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Every package we ship is tracked and scanned by USPS and FedEx at each processing center and the final destination in real-time.
While extremely rare, we’ve had a few customers contact us regarding missing packages. In each instance the package was recovered. If you're shipping to a location with high traffic or visibility, please consider choosing an alternative location like your place of work or a friend who can accept the package for you.
It has been our experience that packages are found by taking these steps:
- Confirm you entered the correct shipping address
- Ask neighbors if they may have received the package
- Ask other family members/roommates if the package was taken in by them
- If it was delivered to a mailbox, check the very back of your mailbox. Sometimes packages get pushed to the back and are missed.
- Ask your local USPS/FedEx carrier where he/she may have delivered the package
- Go to your local USPS/FedEx and ask them where the package was delivered
- If you sent it to someone other than yourself, make sure they realize it is a package from you
If you are still without the package, contact us with your order number and tracking number. We will initiate “Mail Theft” inquiry on your behalf with USPS or FedEx authorities.